Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Will CMSF run on PS3?

Nothing official yet.

Check out the recent thread "A Windy Day in the Syrian Countryside," for the latest bone. This should give you an idea of how far along they are.

Based on the bones we're seeing right now, and comments from BFC, my completely wild-ass guess is the game will hit customers' mailboxes for the first time sometime around Feb-March '07.

But your guess is as good as mine. . .

I would classify the hope of seeing the game anytime this year as wildly optimistic, at best.

Among other things, we haven't seen video footage of a single moving unit yet (moving terrain, yes. Moving men and/or vehicles, no.). I will gladly eat my shorts if the game is actually in rank-and-file BFC customers hands anytime this year. For starters, it will take them at least 2 weeks to go from "Gold Master" to "Duplicated and Shipping." Considering there's only six weeks left in this year, that doesn't give them much time.

I hope not, but if anything, I'm inclined to think Pvt. Ryan's more pessimistic guess of Q3 has a good chance of being closer to right than my guess of late Q1.

Shall we start a forum pool? :D

Originally posted by YankeeDog:

I hope not, but if anything, I'm inclined to think Pvt. Ryan's more pessimistic guess of Q3 has a good chance of being closer to right than my guess of late Q1.

Pessimistic or realistic? I'm a "don't pour anything in my glass until you have enough to fill it up" kind of a guy.