small UI wishes

poesel

Could the colour of the waypoint font please not be white? Its mostly unreadable on hills let alone on ice.

Could there be a method to create waypoints from the vehicle or gunpoint view? Just point, press a key and then get the waypoint naming dialog? Its hard to get the exact location from the minimap.

Could the names in the messages please be in team colour? I don't always know whos on whoms side (especially the bots). That would help getting a better feel if you are currently winning or loosing.

A marker on the team list to show that a player has loaded the scenario and can read/hear messages (after clicking OK on the objective dialog). Without that you don't know if you talk to someone or not.

And finally: please let me know that I died from a mine. The mine exploding sound is the same as a hit (IIRC) and there is no death message like 'poesel06 was killed by a mine'.

thanks

Originally posted by poesel71:

Could the colour of the waypoint font please not be white? Its mostly unreadable on hills let alone on ice.

Actually it might be good if this can be configurable either through game preferences and/or the scenario.xml file.

If I was designing a scenario based on an ice world I'd probably want to set the font black for example.