some 1.1.3 bugs.

Dark_au

Erm... this may be an old one or a new one. Just tried joystick for the first time. I have a afterburner 2 hotas setup. I found with the turret traverse set to joystick x axis that I cannot turn a full 360 by holding it in a direction. If I hold it all the way left the turret turns 90 degres left then keeps wanting to re-center. Also have set my throttle to the throttle of the JS. Tanks and hover this is brilliant for ( it has a rockker axis under the fingers on the left hand which is brilliant for Steering). For wheeled vehicles its a nightmare. With the sensitivity set all the way down and a realistic dead zone the paladin wheelies in either direction (forward or reverse) and flips over completely about half the time. The shrike is even worse.

Is there anyway to make the "gunsight" key a toggle rather than a hold. IE click it and you are in gunsight. click again and you are back out.

Is there anyway to make the "gunsight" key a toggle rather than a hold. IE click it and you are in gunsight. click again and you are back out.
If the mousewheel controlled the level of "zoom" (ie. first click in is gunsight, second is zoomed gunsight, etc) this'd not be a problem.

(Yes, I'm still harping on this one. smile.gif )

oh and also please could the "space" map be controlled by other controls than the movement ones. Like the cursor keys. It also needs a way to zoom in and out easier.
The zoom on the tac map is not bad, since mousewheel zooms in where you're pointing, but the degree of zoom either needs to be set less or adjustable.

My problem with holding down the E key is that I can overload my keyboard very easily. Holding W + A/S to steer + E to aim and then hitting G/R/-/+ causes my computer to started beeping at me and stop accepting key pressed until I let up on something more often then not.

Originally posted by Jalinth:

My problem with holding down the E key is that I can overload my keyboard very easily. Holding W + A/S to steer + E to aim and then hitting G/R/-/+ causes my computer to started beeping at me and stop accepting key pressed until I let up on something more often then not.

I get this a lot too. Having a key that would lock in the gunsight (I know, it's been mentioned before) would make things a lot easier.