Serbs or Croats?

Finally a game where i can play Serbs. I was born in Krajina and i gotta say it looks pretty acurate, buildings and rolling hills. Couldn't have made it better myself.

Anyhow, what sides do you guys play?

I play Serbian (Russian) cuz i am Serbian. :D

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see this KFC Boy from CRO was born in the Hills. Seljaku uzecemo ti Krajinu ne Brini samo pitanje je kada. A vec se vracamo polako. Actually Dobili smo Rat. Vi imate srecu sto su Franjo i Sloba bili Brace inace bih vas s tenkovima pogazili kao Mrave. Ne Seri DERPI

Ljubi Te CIKA DRAZA s RAVNE GORE

What kind of chetnik you are and living in australia... hahaha.. what are you doing there? Terorizing aborigines? :D

Calm down, pathetic SOAB, you'll never be back in Croatia. You may swing you're chetnic flag somewhere in australia's bush (if you dare to do that even there)... You're history and stay out of the future... Actually, I was in Belgrade last year and met very nice people and they are faaar away from any kind of violence you're talking about. It seem that you'll have to occupy Krajina alone... poor jerk..

To game developers - if you're doing a historical game, you'll have to studied closely what really happend in Yugoslavia. It was NOT A CIVIL WAR! Why did you locked previously topic about that, and you didn't lock this one with guy (or gay would look better) named CHETNIK (hope you know what CHETNIK means)??? I'm just warning you, you're game look really nice, and you will loose potential customers, not only for this game, but for the future releases...

greetings

Ah, "No Man's Land" was one of those movies where you didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Top notch if you ask me!

And please remember that BF.C has stated many times that this is a fictional game with no political connections. Just as CM is not a Nazi or Stalinist game.