New content-Download section

Hi again,

I have already pre ordered that game and i really hope i will not regret it.

I was just thinking if it could be possible to download more vehicles,equipment,or more playable tanks after some time.

I think it could be nice if we could buy and download more playable vehicles after some period of time.(why not a playable leopard,or bmp,of course with the right cost, smile.gif )

Iam thinking of a download pay section where every month we could download more and more goodies,of course more playable vehicles!

This way i think this game could become more and more interesting and never become boring.

That is certainly a good idea and we are already planning on at least one add-on for later this year. With the amount of time to design, develope, code and test any new game data though it is not realistic to do something like this every month.

We have not yet discussed how any add-ons might be distributed in the future but a "pay to download" option might be possible.

Madmatt

• 2 weeks later...

For example you could create a pay to download section where you could add...infantry-vehicles-AT-guns-Hellicopters etc.....where the devs could add infantries from various countries from that year......various tanks from that year....maybe more europe maps from that year and so on, i think something like that would be interesting and many would like to add more "collections" to play this game smile.gif )).

This way we could collect infantry and tanks from europe or any other country a good way to keep this game alive for long, maybe more profitable,and would attract sim ethusiastic from all over the world or from all europe maybe smile.gif !

Just an idea.

Matt,

Do not hold back on pay-to-download options smile.gif . Not just add-ons but the full games too.

BFC have games in a completely different league to Matrix Games. However their full range of delivery options, pay-to-download, pay-to-download followed by the posted boxed game, and thirdly just the mailing of the boxed game is the way to go.

All the best,

Kip.

Originally posted by Hub:

Would make it hard for multiplayer, what with everybody winding up with different add-ons and such...I wouldn't get too excited about "pay-to-download," you might regret what you wind up paying for...

I'm sorry but... so what! I think people just get so lazy. So you have to uninstall and reinstall some files from time to time for MP. Big deal! People don't use their brains enough and force the software guys into mindless submission designing frameworks for EVERYONE when its best to keep it simple. Have US do the filing and indexing.

A lot of us like NOT BEING like everyone else.