Server Down Again?

JeffGeorge

Can you contact the powers that be again? Looks like the server isn't responding again. Maybe Battlefront should get D batteries instead of Cs to run that thing. I was trying to get some people to buy the DiF bundle, but I don't know if can justify doing that with the regularity that the server is unavailable.

Yes, jomni, that is usually what happens. Eventually it will probably tell you that the server does not exist or is not available, etc. I'm posting this about 2.25 hours after your post and the server is still not accepting logins. What do we need to do to keep this thing up and running?

• 2 weeks later...

It shouldnt be. You can always right click on the "forum" text and copy the link. It's permanent for me. smile.gif

Originally posted by JeffGeorge:

Server appears to be down again. Hey, Sixxkiller, is there any way to make that link you posted permanent when I sign in? Every time I come to the forums half my screen is taken up by the intrusive screen header again.

I have had problems ever since the latest update. I can log on ok, tinker with my pilots and do off line battles. But if I try to do an online battle it gives me some runtime error, server not present or something like that. I will try 5 or 6 times then give up and try another day. I dont play the game enough to go through hoops or try to uninstall and reinstall. Just dont see why it worked fine before and not now when I havent added any other new software or programs to this machine.

• 1 month later...