IMS2:D card

lakespeed

Guest Mike

Not that often - I had one game recently when I thought a few were being played, followed by another where there were none at all.

looks like you had some bad luck - doesn't mean the game is spoiled.

Not saying that, but I do notice streaks in the game, as in if I play 3 or 4 missions and they all go bad, I won't play until the next day because the pattern is whacked. That's how I lost my last wingie, a bunch of IMS:2D ina row. Heck, I had for 3 turns in a row once an A6M8 and his wingie each play a IMS:2D against me, and I could not draw a single maneuvering card to get out of harms way....8+4+4+5+2+2+2=27 cards and no love....

Guest Mike

Absolutely - supperstition is a major part of my play too smile.gif

Last time "Algy" got shot down it was 'cos of a damned 2:D, from a wingman who had exactly the cards required to counter me on T1, right down to the final "Ace"!!

Faesces happens!

Some a/c -- especially the FW190 and Me109K seem to come up with quite a few due to the heavy cannon bonus.

I lost a wingman the other day to a '109K wingie who had four IMS cards in one hand -- a 2:3, a 2:D, a 3:4 and a 2:D, played in that order. My poor guy had a good defensive hand, but not good enough to live thru that!!!

Guest Mike

Yeah well it is a pretty weak plane - whenever I se them attacking I know i'm in for a fairly easy time of it.

So a +1 damage would be useful jsut to make it a little bit more dangerous.

Hi all. smile.gif Yes I'm back. The vacation is over. :( If you have never done it you must take an Alaskan cruise. I want to live there now. ;) It's like living in a post card all the time. You could see a tree with 6 Bald eagles in it. Black bears, brown bears, bears that climb on rocks. Sorry that's almost a song. :D I miss it already! I did catch a 20 pound king salmon. 3/4 of the people that went fishing got nothing. The salmon were hard to catch that day. Plus you must see British Victoria. If I was to live in Canada that would be the place. See the Butchart Gardens also. Awesome!!

Now back to the game. I LOVE the 2:Destroy Card. tongue.gif The card just shot down my leader. :rolleyes: I guess it's a good welcome back. Plus a +1 for the Me-109K. I just may fly it more often. When can I shot you down again Sixx, and that goes for the rest of you. :D