WWI expansion/version possible?

Sitzkrieg

I was talking with a co-worker today about DiF. He tried the beta demo months ago (like me) but hasn't pulled the trigger on buying it yet. I don't think it will take much to push him over the edge.

Anyway, we started taling about some old boardgames that were like DiF. He mentioned one that was WWI specific. That started a discussion of a WWI version or expansion for DiF.

Possible? Interest? Already discussed?

Hi,

I cant tell you what is on Dans mind, but I am actually all for this. I know he did make a boardgame about WWI. Only thing is I am not totally sure just how many would want this expansion.

But you should tell your buddy that the longer he delays, the less he gets to play. And tell him that this game is getting lots more cool stuff soon!!!! smile.gif

-Ray

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

Hi,

I cant tell you what is on Dans mind, but I am actually all for this. I know he did make a boardgame about WWI. Only thing is I am not totally sure just how many would want this expansion.

But you should tell your buddy that the longer he delays, the less he gets to play. And tell him that this game is getting lots more cool stuff soon!!!! smile.gif

-Ray

I'd LOVE to see a WWI version.....I'd buy that in a second....I'm way more interested in those dogfights than in WWII actually.

• 3 weeks later...