First pilot with more than 200 kills!

Skuderian

Hi!

First there was Generalmajor Markus. The first pilot who had more than 100 kills. He was also the first with more than 150 kills, all in Beta Demo. He died with 178 kills.

After his dead there was a new pilot named Siegfried. He is now the first one with more than 200 kills, around 40 in demo, than nearly 140 against the Überpilots, 10 in battles versus humans and the last 10 against the new KI.

So JV 44 pilots are on top after all! :D

And Tornado Tom has already taken up the challenge - moving into first spot off only 80% as many missions as Siegfried - JV44 has to settle for 2nd yet again!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed playing against you earlier this weekend, Skuderian. We'll have to do it again sometime. It's nice that you have 300 kills. Congrats. Just letting you know that I have TWO pilots right behind you in the number of kills, and I think I am the only person to have THREE pilots (still active) with over 200 kills smile.gif

Originally posted by Tomb:

atually the first pilot past a hundred was Duke

and he did it the hard way in the full game

he very rarely flew in the demo

Actually none of my kills came from demo - all are from full version. My old pilot "Tornado Tom" (with quotes) wouldn't work online when I got the full version. Brain said the quotation marks were blowing up the system :D I can't remember if Charlie existed then, but I know Mack didn't. Just to let you know :cool:

Well I'm the fist person to have a British Pilot called Algy with over 150 kills - so there!! tongue.gif

Oh and I have a life too!! :D

[ January 28, 2006, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organist ]

Originally posted by Skuderian:

Now 403 kills and 7 times awarded with the knights cross. ;)

A mere 229 kills for my top one - 10 days ago that would've been pretty good! :(

But he does have a VC - and 9 bars.........anyone else got into double figures for their top award yet?? ;)

Never mind the VC's - they make it hard to fly even if wearing only the ribbons - I'm carrying more purple than a college of cardinals!! :D

Where's Tornado & Lake gone for the last week or 2??

It's no fun gloating when the other guy can't see it! ;)

That's 'cos your score was never a motivation Spy - sorry smile.gif

Had I wanted to compete no doubt I could have spent a couple more hours a day scoring 3+ kills per sortie & overtaken you instead of shopping, sunbathing, playing with hte kids, going to movies & generally lazing around the place while on holiday.

But I wasn't THAT desperate!! smile.gif

Well done tho.

And no, I've no idea why Hamilcar should reing a bell.

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

Never mind the VC's - they make it hard to fly even if wearing only the ribbons - I'm carrying more purple than a college of cardinals!! :D

Where's Tornado & Lake gone for the last week or 2??

It's no fun gloating when the other guy can't see it! ;)

Been busy, no time for fun and games lately :(

Hi all. smile.gif I can't compare VC's with StalinsO, or the MEGA kill totals. Can any of you say that you have 10 leaders with the highest award for there country's. :cool: I can only fly between 2-5 missions on average a day. I have 16 pilots screaming at me that they'll shoot down 4 planes if I give them the chance to fly. ;) Hey!! What's that white jacket with all the belts and buckles! "HELP" They're about to take ME AWAY!!!

LATER THAT DAY! Padded room. Are you crazy I'm perfectly sane. :D

Hi StalinsO smile.gif Because it's harder to keep 10 leaders alive. ;) I'm working on getting 16 pilots over 100 kills each. That is the hard part. 6 so far with 1 in the 90's. The main in the 40-50+ range. Now if I can just get the enemy to stop shooting back. :D

I'm still working on getting each pilot the top plane for his country. I was almost there, but then ya'll had to go and up the XP for some of the planes. :mad: :cool:

So it's back to work for some pilots for me. ;)

I did take a quick count Mistura and I have 9 leader pilots with 50+ kills, 3 of those with 100+ kills, and 1 of those with 150+ kills, and I have 8 leader pilots with their nation's top award, with my top ace (Boyington 151 kills) having 5 MOH's.

Not quite there, but I'm working on it. I think I have to erase one of my German Pilots because the Leader died long ago and the wingie is brand new, so he'll die quickly most likely.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. smile.gif The count is 12 pilots with the HIGHEST AWARD for the country they fly for. :cool: I don't think anyone has done that yet. StalinsO I heard you are so tied into the British high command that when you put your flight jacket on with the zipper to the front you get a VC. :D;)