Computer Requirements

MiG-3

• 2 weeks later...

So Moon, you'd be able to run the game on Windows 98 thru XP? I know that someone has already answered somewhere (I know, I'm the one that asked the question) that a 3d card is not needed. Here's a follow up question. What pentium processor is the least you can have to run the game. 2, 3, or whatever Microsoft and friends are up to now.

Yes, 98 through XP should work. As for what processor, I gotta pass as I have no clue. But I am sure that Dan Verssen or Brian, the programmer, will answer if and when they're around.

In any case, there'll be a demo, so you will be able to try if it works on your end before purchasing the full version.

Martin

As far as processor, I'd say that any P4 should be up to the task, and P3's that are around 750 MHz should be Ok as well. Slower processors will just mean that the animations will be a bit choppier, but it will probably still play. I don't think I'd try it on a P2.

As with most games these days, more RAM will give you better results as well. 256 MB to 512 MB is pretty common these days, but on Windows 2000 and XP, even 1 GB would not go to waste.

• 1 year later...

Mogris, no way... Where does it say that? I am playing it on a rather meager ISDN dial-up and have no problems whatsoever. The game requires next to no bandwidth.

Of course the demo is out there to try out for yourself smile.gif

Martin

Hi guys. I am playing on a Notebook Celeron 2.2 Gig, 512 Ram (448 after it shares with vid card) and a Sis Vid card that blows in Win XP. Runs just fine with occasional choppiness when its been on too long. Cant run CM but can run demo of DIF and Silent Waters and a game called Knights Online so sys req must be low....