Soviet planes?

Grisha

Hello Greg,

The initial countries will be the UK, US, Japan, and Germany.

However, I would like to expand into the Soviets, French, and Italians after the first release.

I never heard what happened to Chris Robinson. We were emailing back and forth daily, then he just disappeared one day. Did you ever hear anything?

• 2 weeks later...

No, Dan. It was pretty much the same thing. We had just put out the Kuban campaign, and plans were underway for two other campaigns, and a feature article, then ... nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

I myself was and still am a big fan of the MiG-3. (Could you tell)LOL Though most historians labeled the plane as fast but not very manoeuvrable, put in the hands of a good pilot, aka Lieutenant Alexander Pokryshkin, it was a deadly weapon.

From the many books that I have on the subject I'm refering from Jane's Aircraft of World War 2. Armament: one 12.7mm and two 7.62 machine guns with pods for two more 12.7mm guns; six underwing rockets or two 100 kg (220 lb.) bombs. Also, the plane performed better at high altitudes, but the air war was fought at lower altitudes. The plane was used somewhat like the P-40 during the Flying Tigers phase of the war.