Idea: Allow players to purchase one level of AA tech for individual city, port or resource tiles.

Then the UK could purchase an extra level of AA tech for London, without waiting for an advance in AA technology (which benefits every city/resource title). This would reflect a decision to allocate more AA resources to selected national resources.

Cool, so its totally changed from SC where the AA tech applied automatically to all resource hexes.

It also means that the choice of which city to use bombers against will have an impact on how much AA damage they take.

Another minor change is that AA tech is transferable to your minors, ie you can upgrade your minor allies resources too. So far this is the only transferable tech but maybe this could change.

Something that has not changed is that a resource's AA level is not displayed. So you really don't know for sure how well defended that target is until you bomb it. And then you have to consider your HB tech level, your relative losses against other targets with unknown AA upgrades, etc. Players will have some uncertainty to deal with.

You know, that's something that's always bugged me. I hate trying to figure out if it was just bad luck that my bomber got screwed this time or did the other guy invest in AA tech.

I think after the bombers go in the AA level should pop for a player to see. It's not like all that flak is going to go unnoticed. Now, just to make it interesting, make it so can you move AA resources for a price from city to city. Cuz then you could really screw with the other guy's head.

Moving AA guns makes sense.

Being able to upgrade your allies with your tech discoveries should apply to all tech. It's just that the ally will have to spend more $$$ for the advanced tech.

Always a strategical price to pay.

Excellent implementation on the transferable tech HC.