New Scenarios Available at cmmods

I am pleased to announce the release of my scenario pack for SC 2 version 1.05, available at www.cmmods.com

I have been hard at work for well over two monthes now on this.

Included are:

- Axis AI, Version 3.00: This is a vanilla Fall WeiB game with an only slightly modified Axis AI. The most important change that was made is

that now the AI's diplomacy, purchase, and research scripts have been scaled to the selected difficulty level, so that the AI can take advantage

of the MPP bonus.

- Fortress Europa, Version 1.00:

The Axis did everything right. Hitler listened to his Generals, and did not needlessly waste resources. Mussilini raised a proper desert

warfare army and conquered the Middle East. The Germans have pushed Russia to the Urals and the Soviets have sued for peace. England has been

invaded and the government has fled to Canada. Spain, with the threat of U.S. oil embargos diminished by Soviet and middle eastern oil, has

joined the Axis. It is July 7 1943, and it is up to the USA and the shattered remaints of the Soviet and British military to oust the Axis from

from their seats of power.

What the Scenario is for:

1. Human Allies vs Axis AI.

2. Player vs Player.

Features:

1. Dynamic diplomatic status; nation's activation % will fluctuate over time.

2. Unpredictable neutral nation behavior; if a nation senses that an invasion is imminent, or a neighbor is invaded, it may act erratically.

3. The naval battle is now vitally important; carriers and naval technologies are now very important!

4. Custom-made bitmaps! The higher you get in tech levels, the more you are rewarded with new bitmaps.

- Fall Weserubung, Version 1.00:

A mini-campaign of the invasions of Norway and Denmark in 1940, scaled to the Regimental level.

Features:

Historical OOBs to the regimental level, with some battalions and companies represented.

Custom bitmap for the Bf-110C, a German long range fighter.

Tile width is approx. 15 kilometers or 12.5 miles, and each turn is 2 days.

What the Scenario is for:

1. Axis Human vs. Allied AI.

2. Player vs Player.

- PREVIEW of Fortress America:

This is a preview of the incomplete scenario Fortress America, which is being developed right now. Hopefully this shows you the true modding power

of Hubert's system! The scenario is set in the early 21st century and America is invaded on three sides! Feel free to start a game up, and move

units around and check out the map, new sounds and graphics.

Features:

Almost every bitmap and sound had to be changed!

Massive map of the United States.

Soviet and American OOBs are accurate down to the Brigade and Squadron level (With mostly correct equipment)!

- Alternate 1939 Fall WeiB Version 1.00:

This scenario is a "test-bed", if you will, for some of my ideas. Many changes have been made, although most of them are minor.

It also includes the Axis AI mod.

Changes Made to The Vanilla Campaign:

- Added Meditarranean and Middle East convoys for Italy.

- When Moscow and Stalingrad are taken, the USSR may do one of two things: Accept a peace deal and the Urals becomes neutral, or

continue fighting from the Urals.

- Set the final end date to Jan 1st, 1950, although the campaign ends well before this date. This allows a player who wants

to continue the game to turn the victory script off and continue playing until 1950.

- Added a port to Normandy (Cherbourg).

- Added a randomized script set for all countries except active countries, Iraq, Norway, and Sweden. Basically every country now

has a 5% of moving 1-5% in the Axis or Allied direction. The diplomatic stances stay relatively stable, but help to mask opponent's

diplomacy efforts.

- Lowered the Spanish percentage requirement for Romania/Hungary/Bulgaria to join from 40% to 25%.

- Added the random chance of some minor countries joining the war (Introduced for AI games in 1.05) to the script set for all games, but

in default "off". They can be selected from the advanced options menu.

Unit:

- Completely removed USSR Siberian Transfers (Units now enter via production queue).

- Added a transfer of US naval forces from the Pacific Theator in Sep 1945.

- Minors units are now about 25% cheaper to build and reinforce.

- Increased some build limits for major nations (Nothing drastic).

- Increased US HQ attachments and range to 6, and increased the ratings of some US HQs (Logistics, baby).

- Significantly reduced the damage that subs inflict - and recieve - from naval forces without research techs. Carriers and bombers

remain highly effective against subs.

- Reduced the damage that cruisers inflict on ground forces.

- Set all research chit caps to 2 per tech, 3 for 75 MPP techs.

- Raised the UK/Germany/Italy/France industrial technology increments to 25% (Hopefully they will be attractive now).

- Raised the USA/USSR industrial technology increments to 50% and 40%, respectively.

- Raised the Research MPP Cap to 1500 for UK/USA/USSR/Germany, and 750 for France/Italy. Done because with the lower chit caps, there

is no need for an MPP cap as well.

- Changed the "Gun Laying Radar" tech to "Warship Technology". Also increased its max level to 3.

CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT:

A hypothetical mini-campaign of the planned (but then canceled) German invasion of Sweden in 1943.

Fortress America.

World War Three; The Soviets declare war shortly after World War Two ends.

Mini-campaign of the Italian Theator, starting with Operatuion Husky.

A bitmap package of alternative bitmaps.

A hypothetical modern day battle btwn Russia and China.

World War Three; The Soviets declare war shortly after World War Two ends .

Normal Dude ...make sure to have a "Patton" HQ as he was pushing hard to attack Russia, his new force would include not only the British, Canadians, French and other regular's, but also the remnant's of the recently defeated German Army!.

Now with the Western Allied Command watching Nervously as the Russian's make obvious preparation's for a Major Military Action, the Allied High Command recinds the order for the Special Forces Group-G5 to "Kill Patton".

I'm playing Fortress Europa.

The first thing that jump to me was how poorly USA's production is represented.

In 1942 USA was outproducing Germany and Italy by 50%. Had Germany succeeded in doing what you have in this mod USA would have gone full tilt on the war machine and even with what Germany and Italy have they still would have easily outproduced them by 50%. And this is accounting what was sent to the PTO.

I know you can invest in IT but that is not the point. The point is the mod starts in 1943, in 1942 USA was severly outproducing the Axis, so in 1943 it should be the same. I would boost so the mpps are 50% more than the Axis total which is currently around 482 mpps. USA should be around 723.

Right now in your mod USA is making less than half of Germany and Italy.

Unless historical representation of production was not part of your intent when you created the mod?

OK, I see what I did wrong, forgot to account for the extra industrial efficiency of a result of increased IT tech. Bumped USA efficiency up by 60% to 150% with another 50% room for growth. It is uploaded at cmmods.com, thanks for the heads up.