Hubert, I make a nomination...

I nominate Edwin P. for the position of beta tester in addition of CVM and Bill.

If you look at his posting history, you will quickly notice that he was the driving force behind suggestions for not only how to improve SCI, but also suggestions for SCII. He was the one that kept the topics alive by bringing up different aspects of the game and how they could be improved.

I'm not saying he was the only one, but I know everyone here will agree that he was the main driving force that kept the discussions about SCII going.

All I ask is that you consider him for the position by taking a look at his posting history. I'm certain that you will quickly realize that he has the potential of greatly improving SCII better then anyone else on this forum.

Personally, I think he has earned it.

Comrade Trapp

If there's a fourth slot,

I think Shaka of Carthage should fill it.

-- There are many better players, but Shaka was the first to come in with real and reliable analysis to back up his suggestions and to examine those of others. Aside from which, he was probably the first to suggest about half of these improvement ideas.

Plus, as my good friend SeaMonkey so wisely observed, Shaka is never wrong. NEVER! smile.gif

Yes, these guys have been fantastic contributors of ideas so don't be surprised if in the end you will see some familiar names in the Beta credits. I'll be making a list and contacting any extra potential testers as needed and we'll see if these contacts will be up for it smile.gif

Hubert