I know a while back when the game was still in development it was mentioned that this game can run in full screen or windowed mode as well.

Any idea's how to get it to run in a window mode?

Thanks

Good Man, Blashy! smile.gif

Getting in and out of the game without having to shut it down really is a pain in it's present format.

I have faith that Hubert will fix this -- maybe not right away as there are more important things for the first patch -- but down the road it would be a good improvement.

I just press the 'Microsoft Windows Flag Button' on my keyboard...and it instantly takes me back to my 'Desktop'...then, to return to the game, i just click the button???[That indicates the SC2 Start Icon]...on the 'Start Bar' to go back to the game in progress!.

Same here. I've found it exits instantly but takes maybe five seconds to get back into the game after clicking on the side icon.

Maybe that's the same as minimizing it through a frame and the frame itself would be unnecessary. I have no idea.

There was one instance where it didn't materialize again, and just crashed. Not a biggie because hitting load autosave brought it back again, but it might be a problem under different circumstances.