I just wonder if any of all these discussions and questions here will chance the design of SC2. PPL deploy their wishes, ideas and dreams since almost half a year. I think that Hubert meanwhile has a strictly concept and a fixed idea and no endless discussion here will change SC2. Its really nice to follow the ideas and discussions but i fear its senseless. But obviously ppl rather like discussing about a game but to play.

Hubert, do you still take wishes and ideas into consideration?? If i m wrong just tell me ;)

Doesn't hurt to ask. It has helped, new stuff looks like paratroops, N.Africa, Malta rules, Iceland...

Open & honest conversation is the best way to design. At my work, arguments are daily. It may seem counter productive, but anytime there's friction, something good can come from it.

The game is a good 8 months away, so I would guess an idea or two might be considered..it's like a domino effect however, if Hubert actually incorporated one idea from the board, it might cause problems or changes with other aspects of the game, so I'm sure a change would be considered very carefully....

Please keep comments coming, that's why this forum was started early. There are several good reasons for discussions. One is for us to explain new features and clarify the basis for making changes. Two is to get new ideas and perhaps integrate them into the new design. Three, even if new ideas don't get into the Gold release there's always a possibility to get them on a to-do list for some future patch or some future game.

Speaking of patches.

This game is obviously more polished from H's 1st product and so I hope patches will be worked on as needed?

Every game always need a little work after going Gold and I guess we all hope this one will get support?

I understand why their was limited "patch" support after for SC (1st game, already on SC2...)