Hi! I'm enjoying the game so far, but I do have a quick hotkey request I'd like to see make it into a patch or something.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'd love a fast way to reinforce and upgrade my units. Right now it takes a lot of clicks and confirming to do so, especially if you're dealing with a bunch of units at once.

It would be REALLY nice to be able to select a unit and push, say, CTRL-R or CTRL-U and that unit would be (assuming you had the production points/tech level) instantly upgraded or reinforced to the maximum possible level. No confirmation box or anything.

Then I could go down my line, holding the CTRL key, select a unit, R, select a unit, R, select a unit, R, select a unit, R, select a unit, R. All done! :D

Agreed! I'll take as many hotkeys as will be provided smile.gif
Ramblin' Man,

Get yerself on over to Club 47

There under the rick-racket "El"

In big-shoulder Chicago.

Though, since Progress

Remains the preferred Commodity,

That there hot-key club

Mighta been torn down by now,

I haven't been there in awhile.

Or,

Any of the cool blue road-houses

In KC, St Looie,

Or down 'Nawlins way.

Always best to get the grit drift

Up close and personal,

That CD stuff is like listenin'

To ancient waves by way of sea-shell.

O/W, you could just load up

Some old tromp-the-board tapes

Of Jimmy "moanin' groanin'" Swaggert. ;)

This is a good idea. I'm also wondering why you can't upgrade and reinforce at the same time? After all, what's going on is a unit in the rear is receiving new equipment. Why can't it receive personnel at the same time? As the game currently is, you have to choose one or the other. Surely it's not beyond the bounds of reality to imagine both happening at once? Supply trains ship in new tanks and trucks, they can also ship in replacement troops at the same time.