Hi Gang! Is this a happening game?

Groovy is making a comeback? I hated it the first time around, forty years ago. :eek:

I'm not really a player so I won't offer a rating; when I played the new version I enjoyed the games but I'll always prefer hexes over tiles. The scenario editor is very good. Add to that the expansion kit and from I understand it's a sort of universal game making kit. :cool:

Groovin on a Sunday afternoon

Yes Groovy is still with us. I can now die with a smile on my face.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the game not yet invented but we all want. This game is a 7+. I can highly recommend it for AI play.

The module players make are awesome. The owner of the company is a real person who talks to us regularly. So we get some imput. The AI is the best presently on the market. The players on the board are friendly and helpful.

Hexes Sqaures or area mapping is not important. It is if the game is fun playable and replayable.

The answer is a definte yes.

Buy it and play it you will love it like we do.

Jim

Originally posted by targul:

Groovin on a Sunday afternoon

Yes Groovy is still with us. I can now die with a smile on my face.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the game not yet invented but we all want. This game is a 7+. I can highly recommend it for AI play.

The module players make are awesome. The owner of the company is a real person who talks to us regularly. So we get some imput. The AI is the best presently on the market. The players on the board are friendly and helpful.

Hexes Sqaures or area mapping is not important. It is if the game is fun playable and replayable.

The answer is a definte yes.

Buy it and play it you will love it like we do.

Jim

Far out to that daddy O :cool:

Agreed!!!.

The 'Cat' got out of it's bag here!...and the only way to get it back in is ..."Kicking - Screaming & Clawing".

Meaning:...That a 'Great-Product' has been unleashed on all of us unsuspecting mankind, and it will not be buried alive without a vicious 'Battle-Royale'!.