WAW Tournament (game 2) - The K Man vs Timskorn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update: July 1944

German units push on towards Archangel, tracking down the last 2 remaining HQ's on the North east front in Russia.

On the far east (Urals) Germans also push towards the other remaining cities in Russia. Here lies the rest of the Russian army.

Forces in the west are poised for the Allied attack that has landed in France and Vichy France.

Rannug reports a loss to The Real Deal? in the tournament. Russia surrenders in Sept 1945 and all futher resistence is pointless. Axis rockets, bombers and tac air won the battle. TRD played a very tactically clever game, taking very few losses and being in no rush. Slow but always moving forward making sure giving out more pain that he takes. At the end his key units where elite and killed at will.

K-Man also moves on as the allies officially sign the condition of surrender. Hard fought game by Timskorn. Great game...Continues to be a learning experience. (Wasn't easy) Hopefully will get up some of the pics...

Canuck_Tar, I believe you have been waiting for the victor of our game. Let me know which side you would like to be. Either one is fine with me. (I will also email you later.)