william bowen!:

Every time i captured RUSSIA...i would recieve MPP's from it!,...they have never witheld them from me!...so, why in your case is this being done???.

For me, so far, that would be the end of that story!. However, i usually don't elect to attack Turkey immediately after taking RUSSIA,...maybey once?, but, even then, i don't recall Russian MPP's being used to assist the Turk's!,..i will have to look out for that!.

SEND your 'save game',...just before you conquered RUSSIA to 'Hubert Cater' at Fury Software or what-ever and explain to him what is happening to you!...because if that situation is really going on, it need's to be corrected!.

Retributar thanks for answering my post, but what has attacking Turkey have to do with anything, not being smart but if I wan't to attack Turkey thats that, I am telling you Turkey used Russia's mps to reinforce herself, if you only attacked Turkey once how do you know this is not a bug. A popup said Russia Surrendered, there was only one russian unit left on the map when she surrendered but Russia continued to get mp's under her name not Germany's column for mp's. I don't have this game saved because I did not notice for at least a couple of moves and did not worry about it because it did not matter being it is so easy to defeat the computer on any setting. Just mentioning this possible bug do not care whether you fix it or not. The game's AI must be fixed or the game is useless and I don't have time for e-mail playing.

Bill Bowen