Lord no, not another dead Legend: Bo Schembechler dies

I can't take it, we are losing the greatest generation ever. I'm going to stuck on Earth which a bunch of wet noodles. We just lost BO!!! I remember this Legend coaching Michigan team's in the Rose Bowl. That style of coaching is gone, we only have Pappa Joe at Penn State & Bobby Bowden at Florida State.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9810358

Pictured below is Bo & Woody, Midwestern Icons. I'm sad, nothing can be done but weep.

img9810456.jpg

@Moonslayer --- Yes, it does belong here. Are you clueless about the American spirit? The American fighting spirit? Men like Bo came from the GREATEST GENERATION EVER! He served in the military too, but took his civilian fighting spirit to the football field. That's what we Americans love, sports, competition, fair play, etc. Maybe you outta learn about spirit, motivation, desire, will, righteousness, etc...then you would understand the American people of WW-2.

@Gorgin --- If you're a Euro, you wouldn't know about Bo. If you're an American & don't know him, well, look at CNN.com right! Front page, that's how big Bo is!

Guys, don't hide behind your computer & stay stuck on Bunta love. Get out a little, read, play, enjoy life, & most importantly...learn to grow as a person!

Bo was an American Icon, he was part of that WW-2 patch of training. The cornerstones of the USA are cracking.

-Legend

It seems I am clueless. I certainly don't mean to cause offense but the people of WW2 all around the world were pretty much the same. US citizens, like the rest of the world, were just average Joes trying to get by the best way they could... which was made much harder by the acts of a few warmongers.

That aside, I am truly sorry for the pain you feel and hope you come to terms with your grief quickly.

Moon, You're right to say that ;) I sensed 'personal' Hostilities in your words. This board isn't so serious allover to be scrutinized in one place. Personally I do not know the fellow and I'm not that big a sports fan.

The World did suffer and a sense of Nationalism is something you just will not change.

Originally posted by Moonslayer:

It seems I am clueless. I certainly don't mean to cause offense but the people of WW2 all around the world were pretty much the same. US citizens, like the rest of the world, were just average Joes trying to get by the best way they could... which was made much harder by the acts of a few warmongers.

That aside, I am truly sorry for the pain you feel and hope you come to terms with your grief quickly.