New to this type of war game.

In the past I've only played games like TS Campaign Series, Squad Battles, and Combat Mission. Never thought I'd be interested in a game like SC WaW. Was bored last night and after reading some good reviews I thought I'd check out the demo. Too my surprise I enjoyed it enough that I bought the download version this afternoon and am starting to learn my way around. Seems, at first glance, an "easy" game to learn GUI wise but one that will be difficult to master(a very good thing) with tons of replay.

Reading these forums and seeing the developer contributing, like the guys in the CM forums, really went along way in helping me make my decision. I love it when a developer cares enough to listen to what his customers have to say and interacts in the community.

Anyway wanted to stop in and say hello. While I don't do a lot of posting in forums you can be I'll be lurking:)

Sweed once you have mastered the A.I(to me the most challenging A.I.there is)try playing a P.B.E.M. against any of us.That you will really enjoy.Believe me you have bought one of the best tactical, strategic war games out there.The support from the Beta team is the best I have ever experienced.

Welcome, and don't hesitate to use the search tool to find pretty much any topic that comes to mind. If it's in the game, it's likely to have been discussed in great detail at some point. smile.gif

Enjoy the AI, it WILL keep you busy and on your toes for quite a while, but definitely make sure to get some multiplayer games going eventually. Lots of good players here to keep you busy, literally, for years!