There are 27 alternating turns a year, so one side gets 14, the other 13, then swap it next year. The game is roughly (39 scenario, the standard) 204 turns, 102 per side. It is very easy with the editor to have both sides have a turn on the same date, which essentially doubles the game length (and money).

Yes, there is no stacking, and the game is designed to play that way. An anti tank is fairly vunlnerable to infantry, depending on the experience of units, HQ support, supply, etc. The only real way to keep something safe is behind the lines, and out of air range. I think this plays well in this game.

Mods: go check out the mods available at www.cmmods.com

Tons of gaming goodness here, you should get your money's worth unless you can't stand the system.

No stacking here, but you don't miss it. Other games like Hearts of Iron or Advanced Tactics that I own do allow stacking... does that make it better games? Not in the least.

Gameplay is "simple" and fluid, and there's no micro management like in HoI-II.

And I do enjoy SC2-WAW a lot, the upcoming expansion will be a lot of fun too.

So yeah, my 2 cents... buy it.

Uh yeah, WaW *is* the expansion, but Hubert is working on this:

/quote

"Good news is that the World conversion is coming along very nicely and with that being said there will be a few other surprises/developments that I think most people will be very happy to hear"

/end quote

Not clear yet if it will be a free download or not.