Just wanted to chime in... advice please.

I'd say get both, absolutely. If you don't want to jump into WaW right away you don't have to, but you will after playing SC2 vanilla for awhile.

I'd say play SC2 vanilla first at least a few times, then jump into WaW to really appreciate what the additions have done.

Man TH, don't mess around, start PC strategy right away. No dust collecting on the maps/counters not to mention the occasional upsets due to cats, wind, earthquakes, etc.

This is an easy transition, the UI is very intuitive. Don't believe me... try the demo and then order the package SC2+WaW.

Your going to absolutely love PBEM, especially the Global versions, but the operational scales are wonderful against the AI.

You're not getting any younger and if you've missed out up to now and been a boardgamer all these years, time to embrace the world of PC wargaming.

One of life's little conveniences.

ROFL Good quote about Hitler regarding Stalin's Birthday smile.gif

I never knew the two bothered with one another, but you never know what really is transpiring in one or the other's head at one time or another. As for the Game, doesn't matter what you start with, both are in their own right a full game. Certainly cheaper to buy the bundle!

Best thing to do is get the AI and get Multi Player, get past learning, it's all mouse click interface, you'll be in like flynn in a month smile.gif