Recently, there were 2 topics (closed by Hubert, Thank you) regarding how BioWizard insulted strongly Rambo. After reading those topics, I had a chat with Rambo and Kuniworth on ICQ and told them I had never insulted Rambo. Rambo told me he received threatening Emails from an hotmail account (something like biowizard1234@hotmail.com) containing those insults and threats. I strongly deny being responsible for these. As a very intelligent person, I would never have used my own nickname in the address of an Email supposed to be anonymous. Rambo does not believe me and is starting to call me openly "stupid frenchie". As a catholic, all I will do is expose the other cheek... Also, he is threatening me to flood my real personal Email address (I had a pbem with him once) with junk unless I start specifically a topic on the Battlefront forum saying my apologies to him.

This is my answer: I will never apologize for something I am not responsible for. This is very annoying. I enjoy SC2 a lot and most of the people I talked to from the Battlefront forum are very nice.

Rambo: You don't believe me? That's up to you.

p.s. The guy who framed me did not know you had access to my personal Email. Who's supposed to apologize now?

Flood your e-mail, LOL smile.gif Dude, I sent you a picture of a French anti-Tank team, and you went CRAZY. You gave me some dribble about "Freedom Fries"? Your e-mail sounded like your farewell speech or suicide note. Are you really that depressed of a person? Out of respect, I'm not going to post what you said.

I haven't started any topics, now you confuse me with your happy buddy Kuniworth? Far as you turning a cheek, keep away from my cheeks!!!

I don't understand you, seems you need everything to be political. I have no idea of your background, beliefs, or sexual orientation...stay away from my cheeks! Far as this Catholic thingy, dude, I'm Baptist and not interested in being your choir boy!

Have you freaked out? Aren't you sueing for SC2 being violent or something?

Get a grip,

-Legend

[ March 07, 2007, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Flood your e-mail, LOL

Well, you said you would do (witness: Kuni)

Your e-mail sounded like your farewell speech or suicide note. Are you really that depressed of a person? Out of respect, I'm not going to post what you said.

Well, I told you I got offended by you and simply asked for you to stop writing me and sending me stuff. Is it out of line?

I haven't started any topics, now you confuse me with your happy buddy Kuniworth?

Here is a copy/paste of what Kuni told me:

"he said you also ccalled him a faggot that was penetrated up the chocolate alley by TaoJah

He just told me this, if he is a lier then Im sorry

I dont know you all I did was state what Rambo said to me and we known eachother for like 5 years on the bf forum. Im sorry if I offended you and it was not true

He also stated you wanted to have a threesome with him and his wife in a church"

My "happy buddy" who started the 2 topics said he did so for defending you against me. I learned through him that you were complaining about me insulting you.

Get a grip

Well, you asked for a public apology for nothing I've done.

@BioWaste --- I could careless about your discussion with Puniworth. It's obvious you have some mental issues.

Bottom line, we played one PBEM game. You got headcracked & now are possessed.

Seriously, maybe it's time for you to gather yourself, take inventory of your life, and quit playing with Puniworth.

If you wanted in the tournament & want to game, you should have just said so, instead of being insane.

-Legend

BioWaste, insane, stupid frenchie,... keep them coming. You are so delicate, educated and thoughtful. You won't succeed in me insulting you, but I now really feel like it.

Never talked before today to Kuniworth.

[ March 07, 2007, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: BioWizard ]

@BioWaste --- Let me see...You've never talked with Kuniworth until today? Then how did this conversation even happen? You are mad with because of Kuniworth? I have no idea what's up with you. You're not the first to crack online. Dude, if you're cracking online, you truly are worthless & weak.

-Legend

I kindly asked Kuniworth today on ICQ why he started 2 topics about me, as I read them only today. As I said, I am not mad at you. You are at me. You are threathening and insulting me for stuff I did not do.

2 more on the list: worthless, weak...

How many insults must someone give to a customer to receive a warning from the moderators here? Legend or not...

@BioWaste --- I haven't started one thread against you. I haven't started any threads against you. I haven't done squat against you. I'm just defending myself after you & Kuniworth's little dance.

You've lost your mind! What do you want with me? I play & beat you one simple game of PBEM SC2, and you are now having a problem.

Dude, what is a matter with you? Why are you addressing me?

Let me give you some mental help. If you're having a problem with "self-esteem", it's not my fault you lost our game.

"Self-Esteem" is upto you. Thus "Self" - "Esteem", it's of yourself.

Seek help & quit talking with Kuniworth if it makes you crazy.

-Legend