Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

This game is unplayable!!!

Far as the cheats, just don't play them & smack away. I haven't been shafted in SC-2 & have played at least 12+ different players. If I did get shafted, I sure didn't realize it.

There are sure fire red flags of reloads. If you feel cheated. Wait, forget feelings. If you have a specific reason or gripe, bring it out. Call some dude a punk, call hime out on the carpet, call him a her.

Bottom line, I specialize in smack. If anybody needs my services to drop the hammer on a clown, let me know. If you goto BuntaLand, the German dudes will deal with cheaters too, in their own way. I sure wouldn't want to fall into the hands of an angry Bunta.

The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.

Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

It could be far far worse... we could be dealing with Counter Strike players! Nothing like listening to some 11 year old hack like crazy and rattle off every swear word he can think of because his mother is out late and hasn't tucked him into bed yet.

Bottom line is, this is not that big of a deal. I've never seen anyone cheat or even try to cheat, hell one guy I play doesnt even enter a password for his turns! It's just a game after all, if it's enjoyed at the end that's all that matters.

I'm not a programmer but the answer here seems quite simple. If the problem is that reloading can get better tech or dip results then simply change the place in the code that thoses events occur. Instead of the random events being calculated at the start of the turn, make it the last calculation that occurs at the end of the turn but just don't report the results until the next turn. Game start might have to be a special situation but there is no diplomacy in effect at start and has anyone ever gotten a tech hit at game start? That way the events are locked and all the reloading in the world will not change the outcome. It does not stop reloading for combat results or recon but as many have pointed out, the better overall plan will win no matter how hard you try to 'fix' results of individual battles or sneek a peak behind the lines.

Randy

Im playing HvH(me allies)and my tech.has just zoomed up.Iwas getting 4 to 5 hits every turn.Its late 41 and the americans(with only 5 chits)already have jets.My one game as axis ive got 4 chits in tanks since late 1940 and no hits.I do admit it does make it interesting.I think taojah is right in that after so many turns you should get some advancment.Unless all your tech guys are just sitting around drinking beer your scientists are going to discover new advances.