New features/screenshots

Another small question.

On the SC2 features page it states

New screenshots, game info and a FAQ section will be added to this site in the coming weeks. Check back often for updates!

Now in the past few weeks there hasn't been much change to this page nor have there been new screenshots :(

I'm not trying to criticize HC for not giving more info, I'm sure he has his reasons.But Desert Dave and Pzgndr have made me very curious with their posts on the new features they have seen.

So pleeeeeeeeease, give us some more info on these new features.

New screenshots, game info and a FAQ section will be added to this site in the coming weeks. Check back often for updates!

You guys have clearly never seen a form letter before hehe.

That has templated comment written all over it.

Buck up troopers, those few weeks might be here in a few months smile.gif

As I remember it, SC1 was slow to come to fruition but as the release grew near(announced) it was a short 6 weeks before gold. SC2 will be a little slower coming and the anticipation will build as AARs become available, something I don't think we received with SC1. I'm still enjoying SC, at least the custom campaigns, and filling in with HttR as we wait and hopefully contribute. Now that(contribution) is something to remember. The longer SC2 is in coming the better(more ideas incorporated)it will be and the longer it will hold our interest. In this age of instant gratification the age old cliche is still applicable, "the good things in life are worth waiting for".

If Hubert is having trouble putting out the screenshots himself than why doesn't he get somebody else to help him out? Someone with access to his site and a beta copy of SC2 could take their own screenshots and post them on the site.

If Hubert is having trouble putting out the screenshots himself than why doesn't he get somebody else to help him out? Someone with access to his site and a beta copy of SC2 could take their own screenshots and post them on the site.