HR -> this w/e, ill, stuck in the house, ready for a game

So, the conditions are ripe ... despite of superb weather, week-end, a 400bhp bimmer and countless chicks queued up to be rushed to the seaside, the transylvanian terror is confined to his coffin due to a stupid illness :(

Gonna need some blood to help me get past the w/e in shape...anyone willing to donate some, feel free to ICQ me (161578956) and get a game going ...

Primary target would be that big mouth, stars'n'stripes JJR but he keeps biotching about slow connections & stuff ;)

@TheCountHR --- Listen cupcake...I have a life, unlike you. The weather is beautiful...and so is my new girl smile.gif I spent yesterday cleaning the SUV, got the hair buzzed like Elvis, shinned the shoes...I'm off on the town Friday. Saturday morning I'll be drinking some brew while riding the mower. Saturday night, it's out with a party girl. Sunday morning, it's golf very early, then church.

I'd like to fit you into my schedule, but you need to get a life. Living on the internet is no way to go.

Cry, cry, cry,

-Legend

Originally posted by hellraiser:

So, the conditions are ripe ... despite of superb weather, week-end, a 400bhp bimmer and countless chicks queued up to be rushed to the seaside, the transylvanian terror is confined to his coffin due to a stupid illness :(

You got the crabs?

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@TheCountHR --- Listen cupcake...I have a life, unlike you. The weather is beautiful...and so is my new girl smile.gif I spent yesterday cleaning the SUV, got the hair buzzed like Elvis, shinned the shoes...I'm off on the town Friday. Saturday morning I'll be drinking some brew while riding the mower. Saturday night, it's out with a party girl. Sunday morning, it's golf very early, then church.

I'd like to fit you into my schedule, but you need to get a life. Living on the internet is no way to go.

Cry, cry, cry,

-Legend

JJR, you are like a bad commercial for the US.

JJR, you are like a bad commercial for the US.
Amen to that. I still can't figure out why he ain't banned yet after all these years. Annoyed me more then once over the years ;) I'm more of a reader then a posting type though, so i don't complain that easily.

Originally posted by n0kn0k:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />JJR, you are like a bad commercial for the US.

Amen to that. I still can't figure out why he ain't banned yet after all these years. Annoyed me more then once over the years ;) I'm more of a reader then a posting type though, so i don't complain that easily. </font>

Originally posted by Canuck_para:

I have been at this site since 2002 and mostly lurk and not complain but I can only take so much. I really hope JJR is only putting on a show for cyber space.

I doubt it. Last time I checked out .war-historical, Giftzwerg was still going stong seven years after I first saw him. There really are people like that out there smile.gif .

Originally posted by Bromley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Canuck_para:

I have been at this site since 2002 and mostly lurk and not complain but I can only take so much. I really hope JJR is only putting on a show for cyber space.

I doubt it. Last time I checked out .war-historical, Giftzwerg was still going stong seven years after I first saw him. There really are people like that out there smile.gif . </font>

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Cry, cry, cry,

-Legend

Dude I'm so happy for you!!! Chick? Wow...that's gotta be so rare for you, I can understand that. Enjoy while it lasts (my bet is till Sunday evening at most) :D:D:D

...hair like Elvis, shinned the shoes...when was it last you did these things? 2 years back? :D

This is the normal cycle for chick related stuff? tongue.gif

Dudenstein, smacking me ain't your brightest weekend ideea, trust me ;)

So, after that chick gets bored of the church&golf pattern, call me for a game of sc2 ;)