Wonder if anyone remembers old CvM ;)

I was browsing for a Revolutionary War game, which led me to battlefront.com.

Figured I would drop in and ask my old friends here if SC 2 is just as addicting and all around wonderful as the first SC?

Kuniworth, Rambo, JJ, if you are all still here, I look for your opinions in particular, same for Comrade Trapp if he still wanders around these parts ;)

Regards,

CvM

man_with_huge_cock.jpg

I was taking Julia for her daily walk when suddenly I noticed --

It's CARL von M !!!

Long time no see. How's the music coming along?

As for SC-2. I'm enjoying it. Been playing a little solitaire so far trying to figure it out, but it's pretty enjoyable.

What it really needs is some of your scenarios. On this thing you'd be able to create your missle crisis and WWI scenarios much more effectively than you did on the original editor.

Anyhow, hope you'll be dropping more than twice a year. :D

Gotta go, when Julia gets restless, well, she's too big to mess with. ;)

All is the same atound here, you know flaws found en masse, constant personal attacks and gay(gay=happy talk). Oh btw guess who is still the best player, begins with a T...

Let's see, Comrade Trapp has not been seen for a while. Condor is out there somewhere, no sign of Lucky Zebra, Zapp is not here.

The newbies are called stuff like Cheese Panzer and Fartknocker these days and their just aint no respect anymore. People attack the icons at will and the admins refuse us to have any special treatment. A week ago these newbie Diced Tomato accused me of beeing Rambo.

Well besides this it's business as usual. Except that for in SC2, Canada is not an island anymore, but the Atlantic is still thank God some kind of pool.

Anyway look in my sig for the link to SC Buntaland. Go there and sign up, we have collected all the treasures from the past so just go and check it out.

Welcome back to the front.

PS. Yogi snapped and began to stalk me. DS.

Of course your scenarios are remembered, and I also remember when you were the 14 year old terror instead of an 18 year old elder statesman. ;)

Meanwhile Kuni gave you some excellent advice. In ordert to get to SCBuntaland from here, just go down three blocks, make a left and -- oh, just take the short cut through either of our sigs. smile.gif

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

Of course your scenarios are remembered, and I also remember when you were the 14 year old terror instead of an 18 year old elder statesman. ;)

Meanwhile Kuni gave you some excellent advice. In ordert to get to SCBuntaland from here, just go down three blocks, make a left and -- oh, just take the short cut through either of our sigs. smile.gif

i might have to give that place a shot once i get this game.

lol is it too late to beta test Hubert? ;)

BTW, nice to meet the man who stopped the Ruskies in 1939. It will take you a few games to get used to the new map in SC2. I wish I had discovered this community when I was playing SC1 hot and heavy. Let me know when you get your game and I can play vs. you and we can call it "Training Day". I promise to take you on a tour of Europe and there will be no jet lag.