Seriously, what in the world is going on? Blah, blah, blah..."Editor, some methods to get Turkey to join, etc".

Sounds like to me SC-2 is a micro-managed game. Is it going to take 40 hours to play a game? Are there timers? What's with all this diplomacy stuff? Remember, once all the little tricks of diplomacy is figured out by the Legend, diplomacy will be ruined! Trust me on this one. If it's too random, that diplomacy will comedown to luck, you don't want that!

Forget all the bells & whistles, what's with the combat? The Square Map?

This is sad, Blashy means well, but give me a break.

-Legend

Since Rambo wants to be involved with beta testing so badly, why doesn't BATTLEFRONT put him in charge of timers. Here is a site that he can contact, http://www.kerekesequip.com/static/pid1951.asp . He should pick up a sample and begin intensive testing.

Seriously though, what's with all the whining Rambo? Every thread is poisoned with some of your negative vitriol. Don't try to say that it's constructive either. It sounds like spoiled child behavior. I thought the consensus was that SC2 would be the game that added all the features you now seem to be complaining about.

"The sky is falling." Chicken Little

@Foobar --- Dude, I'm competitive, a Legend, & have paid my dues (successfully) in life. Rather than dance around subjects, I get to the bottom line. Remember, if you want things done properly, you need the best staffing possible.

"I did not exceed my orders" --- Samuel L. Jackson in Rules of Engagment.

John,

At the moment things are still under development so patience is always appreciated.

What I can say is that in terms of a pre-game viewing of all pieces I have elected to implement a simpler system that checks for the original campaign (for the current game in question) on your system.

If the original campaign is not found on your system a warning message pops up and let's you know that you are about to play a turn with essentially an unknown campaign. If you want to play the turn without the warning message simply ask your opponent for the original campaign and then you can view it in the Editor for all the details you desire.

Hubert

@Hubert --- Ah, very nice indeed for at least checking the original campaign. Nice touch, props smile.gif

Far as patience, oh, I'm very cool. I'll wait for the best game possible. Currently involved in PL tourney (round #3), playing plenty of free lance SC-1 (see Last Crusade Tour), and life.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@Blashy ---

Are there timers?

Is there spectator view?

Is there pre-game viewing of all pieces/tech?

These are "Yes" or "No" boolean questions.

The first two I have to say no, at this time.

The 3rd Hubert answered ;) .