cheese panzer, stop this crap

Originally posted by Fartknock3r:

You know cheese panzer, i've seen a lot of sick people in my life, but you take the gold micheal jackson. Stop spreading these unacceptable rumors you ass.

PS-im only 15. Go do this on someone else, I dont know Rambo. (just kidding)

In case Fartknocker follows JJ:s advice and deletes his initial post I just thought I quote this hillarious masterpiece to save for the afterworld.

Kuni,

Glad you saved that, it really is a treasure. :D

Liam,

Excellent advice. smile.gif

Brother Rambo,

Wasn't it the other way around? I'm confused now. Anyway, I think they should both change their screen names to some variant of my own, shake hands and reconcile things for at least a couple of days. ;)

Meanwhile I'm glad this thread hasn't been locked. It shows exactly how much can be accomplished when we all pool our efforts to solve a non-issue. :cool: ;)

Originally posted by Fartknock3r:

Yes accusing someone of beeing Micheal Jackson and then refuse to tell him of the accusations should absolutely grant a thank you and a three times hurray!!

Anyway Cheese Panzer seems a bit ungrateful me thinks.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

CheesePanzie --- What is your major malfunction? You getting weird on Fartknocker? You have totally freaked this 15 year old kid out, which is wrong! I don't know what you're up to, but I don't like it. Fartknocker says you're a fruit, warning me of you!

I don't know, what malfunction? Only you and Fartknocker appear to have this bizzare idea so I suspect some collusion. And odd how this appeared on a late Friday so the Moderators wouldn't be around to lock it up.

He's freaking himself out - any therapist will tell you that the people who are most afraid of being called gay are the ones who already are but don't accept it.

You don't like it? Yet you will happily accept unsubstantiated runors from a minor? Ok, here's one for you - Fartknock3r told ME that you lick dog anuses for breakfast and masturbate on a Adolf Hitler screen saver. You should thank me for pointing this out. :rolleyes:

And I've always considered myself a legume more than a fruit . . . :D

Originally posted by Cheese Panzer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

CheesePanzie --- What is your major malfunction? You getting weird on Fartknocker? You have totally freaked this 15 year old kid out, which is wrong! I don't know what you're up to, but I don't like it. Fartknocker says you're a fruit, warning me of you!

I don't know, what malfunction? Only you and Fartknocker appear to have this bizzare idea so I suspect some collusion. And odd how this appeared on a late Friday so the Moderators wouldn't be around to lock it up.

He's freaking himself out - any therapist will tell you that the people who are most afraid of being called gay are the ones who already are but don't accept it.

You don't like it? Yet you will happily accept unsubstantiated runors from a minor? Ok, here's one for you - Fartknock3r told ME that you lick dog anuses for breakfast and masturbate on a Adolf Hitler screen saver. You should thank me for pointing this out. :rolleyes:

And I've always considered myself a legume more than a fruit . . . :D </font>

Really, CheesePanzer and Fartknocker, the best thing is to just let the whole topic drop. Also, Mr F, changing that screen name is something to seriously consider.

As for when this was posted, I've seen threads locked and people bounced on the weekends and holidays, so that isn't a big consideration.

-- The original remark wasn't really worth bringing up except through an email. It doesn't make sense anyway, unless you two live near each other. And you probably live hundreds of miles apart, so take it for what it's worth. Nothing!

I couldn't help posting to this thing but it's probably best if we all stopped here and allowed the thread to fade into the sunset on it's own.

This topic needs to be deleted. If they have a problem with each other they need another forum or way of communicate. Or they can meet behind a theater with pistols drawn. Or we could have a IQ test to keep these areas of discussion off this forum. And what it was design for the game play, not for kicks.

2nd that motion stanhope JJ and few others: MODERATORS

please delete poor topic

((if someone is annoying there is freedom of speech if someone is profane or otherwise infringeing the rules of BF Forum then Ban))