Question for vs.AI players (WaW)

• 1 month later...

Hubert,

maybe good idea - cooperative You and Bill Macon, by possible write AI script: Germany(AI) attack to UK in 1940/1941 in next WaW patch?

In Bill Macon - Advanced Thrid Reich is this script.

[ May 19, 2008, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: Armuss ]

I tested. I transfered ALL land & air UK forces to Africa and ALL naval forces to battle vs. Italy fleet... AI player (Axis) NOT attack UK. It is no good: Rommel vs. all UK forces no chances to victory, Italy fleet too...

[ May 20, 2008, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Armuss ]

Hi Armuss,

There is an Amphibious Minor event for Germany to try and take London, but it only triggers under the rarest of conditions... I'll see what I can do to make it more of an active option but there is of course careful balance required as the AI can also be baited this way and as a result other offensives like Barbarossa could suffer etc.

Hubert

• 2 weeks later...

Tried it too, with only a fighter on London, the rest to be shipped against Italy. late 1942 saw Italy down on highest difficulty, and Rommel didnt show up (since I was earlier). Also niticed the AI hardly attacks minors (if at all). With the allies I did more DoW's then the Axis (which only did Benelux and USSR). I agree it can be a gamebreaker if everyone knows how to trick the AI into Sealion and then slaughter it, but this isn't the option either.

Oh and I'm looking for a new Human opponent for WaW. Skills should be around 7 out of 10 to have a good match mcpdeleeuw1@hotmail.com