Patch Question - Will the AI Reclaim Chits when at Tech Max

Patch Question:

Will AI reclaim Tech Chits in techs where AIU has achieved the maximum tech level?

Example: For Anti-Armor, if AI has 2 chits remaining when its Anti-Armor has reached level 3 (the maximum for this level) will it reclaim them for MPPs?

I have this one written down I'm just not 100% sure if it was added in time for the first patch... if not definitely for the second patch as it is of course the logical thing to do.

Just an FYI, the first patch took some time due to the amount of bugs that cropped up but work has already begun on the second patch, items (non-critical) I figured could be held off until later as I wanted to wrap up a primary patch as soon as possible, and subsequent patches, as needed, will be available much quicker.

HC, many thanks for the update. The greatest game changing event I see in the first patch is the reduction in the German Max Research to 750MPP.

Already in a game vs AI I am seeing the effect. Wow! It will be interesting to see how this changes Axis research strategies in Multiplayer.

And the transfer of USA Pacific Naval units, if Spain is Axis, is a nice touch. Will certainly affect my planning.

Many thanks

[ June 03, 2006, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]