Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Seamonkey no Operation Goodwood, cos i can't buy the game, I need to login, but I'm told wrong ID or password, tried create a new account, but I'm told this email address has an existing account. I try the the lost password bit, get a message saying account ok to use again still get in to buy game. Why is life so hard? All i want to buy the game! Thank god for companies like AGEOD.

Actually you do not need to register to buy. Simply put the product you want into your cart and proceed to checkout. You are automatically logged in during the process.

Your Username are the first 25 letters of your email address, and your password is emailed to you automatically, as well (but since you are logged in during the process, you can just as well browse to your Account Maintenance section and change it right away without having to wait for the email).

This works just like most other shops out there. The advantage over our old store is huge, namely that a customer account is created for you automatically where you can look up all order details (including download links and your license key). It also makes future purchases much easier, too, since you don't have to enter your info.

Once we complete the migration to the new system, it will also integrate nicely with forum accounts and a bunch of other new upcoming features. At the moment, this forum here and the store are completely independent, so you cannot log in with your forum address.

If you still have a problem with logging in or retrieving your password, email us at sales@battlefront.com.

BTW, it help when you whitelist sales@battlefront.com with your email provider and/or put the address into your address book, and make sure that you check your spam folder. Automated messages, such as the password reminders, are often caught by spam blockers.

Martin