Is it normal for UK troops to vanish?

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Hellraiser:

Looks like you and Puniworth have some history here but I see nothing in his post to justify your rather rude reply back.

Indeed. THose romanians always need to rack down on people because they got oil in Ploetsi.

I've never seen such an outrage!

Rambo and Kuniworth, it's obvious you two can't help but go at each other's throats. You ought to take your hostilities to Buntaland, where it would be nurtured and allowed to grow. ;)

As to the topic of British troops vanishing, I had a French algebra teacher who fought in 1940. He felt the BEF vanished awfully fast in that campaign, and wasn't shy about saying it. :D

Let us be honest here, the romanians are taking over this place. Led by that scrupulous leader Hellraiser- Dracula and what his name...oh yeah Cheese Panzer they already got someone on the inside of BF. Don't believe me? Well ask yourself why there is a romanian SC version out...

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Let us be honest here, the romanians are taking over this place. Led by that scrupulous leader Hellraiser- Dracula and what his name...oh yeah Cheese Panzer they already got someone on the inside of BF. ...

There are two kinds of people we're talking about in that particular group.

The good kind spells it Rumanians and mainly mind their own business. In fact, none of them even play this game, that's how good and wholesome they are.

Saint%20Anthony%20of%20Padua%201.jpg

The bad kind spells it Romanians and consider themselves direct decendents of Julius Caesar. They're the ones this place has.

pinochet.jpg

This recent photograph was taken outside the Battlefront Offices in Tediuous Monotonousville, ME.

Notice that their leaders are all wearing capes, confirming Kuniworth's information.

LOL at that last photo, you ever see such a group of dire, mean, grumpy looking men before smile.gif

EDIT ADDED:

David there are some cases in the game where if you have troops in an area that becomes nuetral, I think Vichy France is an example your troops will never be heard from again. The SS sees to it smile.gif

Getae (those who never feared death, fearsome warriors and wine drinking tribes :D )and the highly civilized romans are our ancestors indeed. The Romans, noticing the wealth of the lands north of the Danube, said at some point: well, we gotta go see what's over there for us to snatch ... they got here, explained the locals what civilization means after fighting them in 2 great wars smile.gif and stayed ... in fact overstayed ... wine was good, food was good, chicks were sexy and because mainly of the last issue, we, the romanians emerged smile.gif

Now, @those 2 punkass smack talkers -> your posts here have the obvious reason to raise the posts count, right? :D

@Clownyworth -> dude what's up with your communist sc2 mod? Not enjoying proper attention from the community and you start tickling my vamp fangs to increase your visibility?

@Jeena_Jameson_Rambo -> you're patronizing me, grandpa?

Guess i'm gonna crack up soon...Rambo advising someone to behave...man the world's gone cuckoo :D:D:D