Updated DirectX and Demo Still crashing

OK, I downloaded the demo. It ran once, but very slowly. After the first time it refused to run, always giving me a:

DirectX

"dderr_unsuported"

error during the "calculating supply" phase of loading the first turn. I've updated my drivers, installed DirectX 9, and reloaded the demo several times. Nothing works. I've already pre-ordered the game and I'd hate to have it not run on my machine. HELP!!!

Kuniworth... there is a noticeable trend to a negative signal to noise ratio in your posts recently. A few too many f-words, and your two posts above are really uncalled for. Better take a little break? No need to comment here.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Kuniworth... there is a noticeable trend to a negative signal to noise ratio in your posts recently. A few too many f-words, and your two posts above are really uncalled for. Better take a little break? No need to comment here.

Martin

Yeah they just let me out of the sanatarium(again). Not used to the freedom I guess. I'm working on restraining myself from the F-word but the latest turns in the "Panzerliga-gate" got me a bit heated.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cheese Panzer:

OK, I downloaded the demo. It ran once, but very slowly. After the first time it refused to run, always giving me a:

DirectX

"dderr_unsuported"

error during the "calculating supply" phase of loading the first turn. I've updated my drivers, installed DirectX 9, and reloaded the demo several times. Nothing works. I've already pre-ordered the game and I'd hate to have it not run on my machine. HELP!!!

Not knowing what type video card you have, try going back to the old drivers.