just right click on the unit when next to a port..if you have any mpp's left prob 20 or more you will see transport option click that then you will see the unit transform to a set of three ships then move to dest right click to unload....any other questions i will be online for like 20 mins more

You should be able to unload them in a port no problem, if it's owned by the Allies.

If you are trying to put them ashore without a port, you have to load them in an amphibious transport in their home port.

Hope this helps.

Are you playing a scenario where either France or Britain aren't yet at war with Germany? For instance, in Storm of Steel it isn't until they are both at war with Germany that you can land their troops in each other's country.

Laffer, welcome to SC. If you are becoming frustrated learning the mechanics then let me make a suggestion.

Its better if you figure things out for yourself but if one of the many Vets here would volunteer to play a PBEM or TCP game, they could lead you along and get you up to speed pretty quickly.

I've found that a nuB vs vet substantially decreases the learning curve and also serves to introduce you to the premier dynamic of SC, H to H play.

Of course you can keep on asking questions here, it'll just take a little longer since we can't specifically detail what your game environment is, there are so many variables.