Send your Mods to here for nightly postings

Hi everyone. I've got a basic Strategic Command 2 site up and I'll be happy to host any and all mods you make for the game. http://www.jeffpinard.com/SC2.htm

I'm not a fancy web-designer and believe in keeping things simple. As more mods accumulate I'll branch off the main page to include secondary pages with mods sorted by type. Until a lot of mods have been submited, I'll just keep them on the main page.

Send them to japinard@gmail.com in a zipfile and include the following information in your e-mail:

1. A version number, so it's easier for people to cross-reference updated mods.

2. Is it beta?

3. Please include a screenshot if it's a graphical mod, new campaign, or edited scenario. If you're editing a pre-existing campaign, take a screenhot of an area that shows some of the differences (ex. differing troop concentrations/placement).

4. Include a readme with basic installation options (ex. drop this file in your //SC2/Bitmaps/ folder). If you're editing someone elses work, please give them credit.

Thanks, and hope to see some new work soon! I know the site is simple - but sometimes simple is best ;)

[ April 22, 2006, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: japinard ]

• 2 months later...