After a completed game it would be very nice to see what has happend in the game.

At least watching the fronts & colors shifting on the small strategic map would have been a nice feature. If anybody don't know what i ment: take a look on COS, where you could see (history) an entire replay of the game in single turns or as a small video.

Any chance that this may come in a future update?

The end of the game comes always so hard and surprising, i need more time to say goodbye...

;)

Another cool feature would be the ability to change sides in a game against the AI.

We all win. But would we win if we were ordered to swap places with the ai, taking the hopeless situation of the loosing AI and giving the AI our good place?

Again something what was possible in "Clash of Steel". Would give games against the AI a little bit more spice. smile.gif

Originally posted by xwormwood:

Another cool feature would be the ability to change sides in a game against the AI.

We all win. But would we win if we were ordered to swap places with the ai, taking the hopeless situation of the loosing AI and giving the AI our good place?

Again something what was possible in "Clash of Steel". Would give games against the AI a little bit more spice. smile.gif

I agree, the opportunity to change sides if the AI calculates it is losing would be a great addition.

Another item that I miss in SC2 is the point score that SC1 had and other games such as Civ3 and Gal Civ offer. That gives you a good way of evaluating your performance, especially if it saves the score so you can see your top 10 scores and the scenario linked to that score.

Of course, you should get extra points if you decide to accept the AI's offer and change sides mid-game.

Oh, its christmas again. I just want a small present. => Acutally an estimate how much money each side earns in total in the report screen. I can see number of cities mines etc. I would like to see only a total number libe axis=265 MP) estimatr without production bonus) allies=745 MP ... Depending on the side you play the real value with all bonuses included. I think its on of the most important statistic to know to evaluate your position.