Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Variable timer and non-player actions

In tcpip games have noticed that the time limits are fine during the early part of the war but a struggle later on.....an option to adjust these during the game with the consent of both sides would be great...

an other alternative would be to allow the non-phasing player to conduct passive actions such as checking research, diplomacy and even pre-building units for the start of his turn

an other alternative would be to allow the non-phasing player to conduct passive actions such as checking research, diplomacy and even pre-building units for the start of his turn
For TCP/LAN games:

Maybe pre-building is a bit too much to ask, but "looking around the map or the research/diplomacy screen" would be GREAT!

I have two friends that don`t play the game, because they don`t want to wait during opponent`s turn doing nothing.

You can`t even plan anything as your view is fixed to the point you saw the last opponent`s action.

(BTW that`s the reason I never play PBEM, there`s nothing in the world I hate more than waiting for something while you can`t do anything)