chance of 1 in the million!

Hi,

I am not kuniworth!

Sorry for this lame posting, but i am waiting on my next flight on Arlanda airport in Sweden and went into internet cafe here.

I surfed to the battlefront forum. in an internet cafe here just to find out i am logged in as Kuniworth!

Whats the odds for this to happen ????!!!!

I will log out now for kuniworth.

kind regards,

Victor Reijkersz

www.peoplestactics.com

www.advancedtactics.org

I agree Victor and am glad you've posted this. Normally I'm logged in here, but now I'm planning to log out after this session. smile.gif

-- There was something on TV the other night about security issues at Internet Cafes. Being already logged in at a website and able to post as someone else from one of those setups sounds like it's part of what they were talking about.

hehe Lol

this is kinda weird. I too was at Arlanda airport today and I guess it stayed logged on.

Ive been to Berlin for one week to visit some historic spots.

Berlin is a very nice city with an outstanding network of busses, trams, subway and trains, so it's easy to get around.

Anyway I saw a lot of interesting stuff. The Reichstag and former Reichs Chancellory weith the spot of the bunker was the natural targets.

But I also visit the Luftwaffe Museum. They had a terrific exhibition with the BF109G, Me-163 and even the V1 rocket!!!!!!

And of course Ive been around to all the soviet memorial spots. At one spot they had the 2 T34-76 that first advanced into Berlin put on podiums. They are quite small the T-34:s with the 76 mm canon.

But the highlight above all was...*drumroll*

The Karlshorse building!

This is were the germans on behalf of Keitel capitulated on may 8th, 1945. Everything has been left as it was and you can even wander around in Zhukov's workroom. They got tons of never seen pictures, weapons like the mp-40, mp-44, mg-42, panzerfaust, mosin-n0ogat rifle, mpps russian automatic rifle and the list goes on.

They even had the map of Berlin the russians made with little buildings you know which can be seen in some journal-films with Zhukov and staff standing around.

Heck they even had Konev's and Zhukov's uniforms with their 2 respectively 4 autenthic awards "hero of the soviet union".

BUT the most awesome thing was the collection of Soviet tanks and artillery. They had a t-34-85 which is quite a heavy tank, it looked like a giant in comparison with the t-34-76.

They also had the ISU-152 Howitzer(oh my god what an awesome piece of metal) and the tank destroyer ISU-122. Also on display was the Katyusha Rocket luncher....

And I must tell you they also had the JS-2 tank. What an monster, you should see it. It's very big and I guess you had to be brave to stand against a couple of these.

I recommend Berlin to anyone interested in ww2. Got some really great museums.

Thanks for telling us about it, Kuni. I've got those things on my If I'm ever back in the chips list. :cool: smile.gif

Meanwhile, on the tube:

20050922-philvbill.jpg

"You're saying that whole Victor and Kuniworth thing this morning was an honest mix-up."

"That's right Bill,"

"They were just in the same place at the same time using the internet."

"You got it, Bill, that's what happened."

"Okay, we'll take your word for it."

"Thanks Bill. If you're ever in Stockholm you're always welcome at the Kuniworth International Fan Club HQ, visit our museum and the Kuni Hall of Fame, do some shows from our lobby or something."

Originally posted by Iron Ranger:

Nice review K, I'm surprised about the T34/76 and the T34/84. I always thought that it was the same base tank with simply a larger Gun, perhaps turret as well.

Well the T34/85 had a crew of 5, the other one 4. The difference is very much visible when you look at them, the T34/85 almost looks like a sort of heavy medium tank.