Liam VS Rambo Limey vs Yank

Well, I'm half, sorta like Sprite, at least I do not say Aye Aye Right Right, like Hubert and Blashy

Liam's 6 and 0 all these were 1.2 matches mostly Allied side... Rambo is impressive himself but he will not stand a chance vs me, last match he surrendered to my Axis before Barbarossa even heated up... Good luck John J. You'll need every bit of it!

Mirror PanzirLiga and MyLeague

Retri, I'll slaughter him

1939 Sept:

Poland aligns it's defenses properly, Germans regroup West to Counter the inevitable threat of a Two Front War, launching a pre-emptive struck against Benelux and capturing the tiny Nation. 500 thousand Poles invade Germany tongue.gif apparently their goal, Berlin

Meanwhile in The East Panzer Tracks are bogged down awaiting a breakthrough, didn't come. Polish Flyboys Practicing on Runstedt

Subs raiding in the Atlantic it's a War my friends

Mirror Game 2:

Fall Weiss 1939:

Poland is invaded all out, ignoring the West... Crushing blows dealt up and down the Front, displaced Poles run for cover as German Panzers encircle and destroy their supply, communication and Nation

not for me it isn't

Game 1

Jan 1940:

France has fallen, I sadly gave both Warsaw and Paris much easier than I should have, regardless it did cost the Germans a lot operating. I likely am guessing 150 or so. And Winter did not hold out for me. It seems the 1.3 patch is softer on Mother Nature

Now UK is the only active hinderance to the German Horde