Can you transport aircraft? I have 3 US air fleets sitting on US soil, doing absolutely nothing because I can't transport or operate them.

Whats with the uber-high naval attack against ported warships? Both russian cruisers were badly mauled in port by one understrength German infantry corp. Yes, I'm sure special forces could slip in ala Navy Seals and plant some C4 but that should be a random event, not a consistent attack rate.

Other than that, love the game. Great balance of strategy and fun.

#1: Aircraft do not transport, they operate. I assume that you that are attempting to operate them to England before the U.S. has joined; you have to wait until the U.S. is 100% activated. Also, the aircraft must be in at least 5 supply, and have a destination that is at least 50%. You must also have the MPPs available to spend on operating them.

#2: I believe the rationale with the attacks versus docked warships is that a docked warship is defenseless against infantry who can just climb aboard. Think about it.If it was not like this, then warships could just hide in their ports and deny the deny the enemy the use of them even after land forces took the coastline.