When you players of SC2 talk about WAW in your forums are you referring to the WAW thats coming out next year[maybe] or something else? I wish I had read these forums before I posted a new topic agout the global war in patch 108 it would have answered all my questions about this game and what was wrong with it. Can the global game AI be changed so that it is playable against a human opponet?

thank you

Bill Bowen

william bowen,

WaW around here refers to the Weapons and Warfare Expansion pack available for Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg.

For the questions on the Global campaign, for now it is a free addon for the SC2 Blitzkrieg system but is currently slated for an upgrade to the Weapons and Warfare game engine (amongst other planned improvements/enhancements). Keep in mind that the SC2 Blitzkrieg game engine is over a year old and that this campaign will of course have some limitations relative to the new game engine we now have available via the Expansion pack.

Off hand though it is a fantastic effort by a member of the mod community, i.e. in terms of what he was able to achieve via the old game engine, but the feedback has been positive enough that we will be more than happy to produce an upgraded version for some time down the road.

Note, the AI will also be enhanced as work progresses on the upgrade.

Hope this helps,

Hubert