Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

So what's to be happy about? This is the 57th time I've seen one of these things! :eek:

JJ: But keep in mind that the alternative sucks...I hope you see many more happy and healthy ones!

And Happy New Year to all the SC folks!

Santabear

Come on JJ, like SB says, the alternative sucks,... well not really. With a near death experience in my backpack, I can tell you all, it isn't that bad......in fact its very appealing...to much so for this Earthly realm.

Never the less, life in this paradise goes on, and here's hoping that everyones' perspective indeed improves for 2006, after all its just a braingame.

Its just as easy to win as lose, just like playing SC....so enjoy this existence my fellow SC brethren for another shall follow,

Here's (raising glass of Reserva, de la Familia)to all, a wonderful New Year.

Happy 2006!!!! :D

Santabear and SeaMonkey,

Appreciated and likewise a Long, Happy Life to all of us. I agree with your views on this. Without going into morbid details, life is good regardless of the age or condition and the advantage to being a given age is at least you no longer need to worry about not reaching it. ;)

-- You guys already made me feel younger. In fact, after thinking it over I realized I'm only 56 -- Got back a whole year! :D

Agent Smith, Kuniworth, DesertDave and Beginner's Luck,

Well put, gentlemen. smile.gif

Happy New Year to you all!

Cheers...

Augustus

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

So what's to be happy about? This is the 57th time I've seen one of these things! :eek:

But for those of you less vitimized by Father Time, and those who don't get depressed over it,

Best Wishes for a

-- Happy New Year. smile.gif