Possible bug(cant spot para.)

Im playing ksw7 and i have noticed that if his paras.are in the prepare mode they cant be spotted by troops within two hexes of them or by planes unless i move right beside them.He had the samething happen in russia with my paras.Possible bug?The weather is clear(july)

Exceedingly good point. Not sure, but as Engineers are visible in those circumstances I'd say that paras probably are too.

That destroys my round-down theory smile.gif . I've definitely had an opponent's para unit disappear though even though it was adjacent to an unoccupied Smolensk.

A short look into the version notes answers all those questions :D :

" - Added a FoW feature for Engineers, now they will remain hidden under FoW while building a FORTIFICATION unless an enemy unit is immediately adjacent

- Added a FoW feature for Paratroops, now they will remain hidden under FoW while preparing unless an enemy unit is immediately adjacent

- Changed FoW for Land units spotting units at sea. Now all land units, with the exception of Bombers, will spot Naval units at 1/2 their current spotting range, i.e. AF spotting range might already be Reduced due to weather effects etc., all other spotting remains the same... should make the "cat and mouse" (Desert Dave) naval game a bit more interesting."

Cities are no units and therefore can not spot engineers/Paras in prepare mode. Ships are units and therefore can smile.gif .

P.S.: spotting range is rounded up (i.e. if you have a spotting range of 2.5 then you can see 3 tiles)