Hi,

I want to buy SC2n but I only need the digital download. I've read on the forum that it is possible to just buy digital download but I wonder how?

When I press the "preorder-button" I can only choose the windows CD version. So is it possible to buy digital download only or do I also have to buy the CD, and if it is possible, how can I do it?

Thanx

Eikelhoofd,

we're preparing our new digital delivery platform for launch at the moment, but it's not fully functional just yet. Once it is, you will be able to order any of our games with three delivery options: download only ($45), mail delivery only ($45 plus S&H(, or both mail & download ($55 + S&H).

At the moment, as a quick fix for those waiting on SC2, we're offering option three "mail&download" for everybody who pre-orders the game (and with a $10 discount on what it will be later, so you only pay $45 at the moment and not $55).

So at the moment, you're getting the download AND the cd in mail at the same time. No "download only" option is possible just yet, but once we officially launch, it will be.

Martin

[ April 18, 2006, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

So we receive eLicence and download instructions via confirmation e-mail?

So far I seem to have ordered a CD but wanted to DL, today! *stamps foot*

Hotmail is 'down' at the moment too so I can't view any confirmation.

PS. I think I checked the VISA option when it should have been MC - so crap, all round. :(smile.gif

Vegeorite,

we process emails with the download info once a day at the moment. The next batch will go out in 2-3 hours. Later, once our digital delivery platform is officially launched (within a few days hopefully), you will receive your download info together with the order confirmation automatically, both via email as well as on the web page itself (since email is rather unreliable).

Martin

I ordered sunday evening and received my email to download the next afternoon. The game downloaded in about 10 mins and I played last ngiht.

I waited a long time for this. Got a six pack on t way home, set the AI for easy, then beat the crap out of the allies.

The graphics aren't as clean as I'd like them I'll prlly get used to it tho. I still don't like how long it takes for the AI to play its turn. For example the messages 'so and so was hit by partisans' is just agonizing waiting for the pop up to finish its speal so the game can continue. Overall tho its pretty swell. I like the build q and so on. Tonight I'll try a harder level w/o the alcohol.

Sometimes. I haven't noticed if it does it all the time. I don't think it does? I'll check it out. There might be a way to turn it off in the editor I have no clue. I aint knocking the game bad about it b/c sc1 did the same and I been waiting to play this next one.