l UPGRADED MY COMP AND CANT PLAY!!!!!

This truely sucks1!!! I upgraded my computer and my hard drive. now I now longer have a valid license. I WILL NOT spend $50.00 G@@ D@@@MED dolars every time I upgrade my computer to keep playing this game. I think this security system sucks plain and simple. I bought this game as well as several SC1 and down in flames. I want to plat it but REFUSE to repurchase it as I have the CD and book in my hand right now I do not give a flying F@@@ through a rolling doughnut about this security system that does not let you upgrade your computer. I am NOT a Pirate!!!!!!

How do I play my game now?

Do you want me to returm my orginal boook and CD?

I am so close to writing a rewview on all the Game severs .

Please advise as right now I am really pissed!!!!!!

CSS !!!,...your'e pain is well understood and you have sympathy here!.

First, contact the above web-address by BioWizard , then the sales dept and let them know of your situation!. They should be able to do what-ever is necessary, so that you will then be able to re-install your game!.

CSS, you don't have to re-purchase anything. If you read the FAQ at:

http://www.battlefront.com/elicense_faq.html

you will see that you never lose your license if you follow a couple of simple rules. And in exceptional cases (such as a hardware problem), all it takes is an email to our support address at elicense@battlefront.com or support@battlefront.com.

Martin