2 gameplay problems

Please have a look at these 2 gameplay problems:

1. Partisans in their home country are out of supply. Example: Yougoslavian partisans just starve and are used as target practice for the newly formed German units.

PartisanOutOfSupply.jpg

2. Capture of Paris thanks to a bold German counterattack lead to the conversion of all American controlled tiles in France, thus unsupplying the whole of the American army.

ParisCapturedAgainByAxis.jpg

All i can say is that, we appreciate effort's such as your's where you have Presented/Exposed an Erronius Glaring Malfunction in the game so that it can hopefully be expediently attended to in order to implement Fixes/Correction's to the SC2 game!.

-------------------------------------------------

SMG42 can you please explain to me by mean's of Step By Step instruction's, how to Capture Images as you have done in your posting!.

[ May 21, 2006, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Retributar ]

The number one thing that still confuses me about this game is the supply rules. I did notice in one post about supply questions that they were going to tweak the discription about supply rules and even give examples, hopefully by the next patch. It can be a real pain when you think you are really rolling along only to be stopped in your tracks by supply problems, but heck it was a real life issue so I gues I can live with if Patton could LOL.

Guest Mike
Originally posted by blackbellamy:

Why do Canadian fleets and planes have Polish markings?

Because all countries allied to a major power use a single icon to designate that they have not moved yet - for the British the Polish marking is used, for the Germans it is the Hungarian cross (IIRC that's what the white cross on black is), the French get the roundel (for the Benelux for example) - duno what the US & sov's get - do they even get minor allies?