I tried to play with the Allies (version 1.01) and some innovative tactics.

Then, I have to face the trouble that if USSR declares wars at the early stage of the War to country like the Baltic States, its unit can not enter on the minors's territory.

Did some one already clarify this ?

Is it intended ?

I anyway I can see no comment on this in 1.02 patch description.

So who can help ?

Thanks !

Aehmmm if you are playing the allies and declare war look if the UDSSr is already in the war.

You can move troops even without beeing in war but you vcannot invest in diplomacy or conduct aggressive moves.

If not you have your explanation why you can´t enter the baltic states ;)

To clarify just a bit more, if USSR is not in the war (which usually happens after Germany DoW's her), she will only be able build units, and play with the tech tree. If you DoW'd Baltic States early in the game as Allies, then most likely you have declared war with Britain, France(if she is still a nation), and any of Britain's minor allies. Only those Allied nations will be able to enter and attack the Baltic States at that time.

An easy way to tell who is in the war and who is not is to look at the diplomacy screen. If your name is there (USA 51%, USSR 86%, etc.) then that country is still neutral and cannot DoW anyone.

Thanks for the answers so far !

You are definitely right.

I was assuming USSR could separately attack its neighbours, while this (e.g. Baltic States) is actually managed by the script.

Silly question #2 : isn't it possible for the Canadian coastal Bomber unit to find its way to Europe ?

I just can't have it move out of Canada !